Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title

- Many inside and outside the WWE have lobbied for one final title, in his career, for Ric Flair. It seems that the Nature Boy is earning more acclaim outside the ring these days. Praise was heaped on him at this year's WWE Hall of Fame when new inductees Jim Ross and Dusty Rhodes called him the greatest performer in the history of the business.
    he may not be liked by some, some say he should retire, but i think the work and dedication hes put into the WWE since his return.. i feel he deserves a final title reign, his match on Raw with Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship was a great performance..

why not give him a final reign as champ..

On the bench!

I suppose that it would be alright to give him another title reign as long as it's not too long. He's had his spotlight and now I think another superstar, a growing superstar, deserves to have some of his spotlight so that the WWE can live on.

I agree with you there. But since Flair is in his late 50's, you can argue why dont you give other younger stars a push? Flair has deticated and sacrificed so much to this business he does deserve a final reign at the WWE title. Sure he isn't in the best shape of his life. Though I'd prefer Ric Flair as champ, then John Cena. It's so boring, watching Cena on top for the last 3 years. Apart from two other transitional champions.

Legend In My Spare Time Role Model's Avatar

This is something I agree with and have been wishing to see for many years now. The reign wouldn't have to be as long as Cena's but it could at least be a decent amount of time. Plus, people might not say it now but hell if he were given the belt they would be in heaven because yes he's 50 but can still bring it better then most in the company. He can still cut promos, wrestle dirty, and bring his A game to any match he wants which is very impressive. He deserves his, but in the end I don't see him getting it because WWE is just caught him in another moment right now, sadly.

Ric Flair title reign? I say yes! He is great on the mic, he has the crowd in the palm of his hand, he can make them love him one minute, hate him the next and it would be a great way to give a midcarder a push to title contendership by feuding with Flair and having Flair lose but the handshake respect angle at the end, sort of passing on the torch. Now thats what I'd like to see but who would you push as the young midcarder??

Credit: [Myst.]

Credit: W-OLF

~Kings Reing Supreme!~ reven207's Avatar

I don't know, hasn't Ric Flair won enough World Titles?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    All Hail the Kings!!!

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

I say let him have another shot at winning the title. He's one of the greatest of all time. I think he might just have a good shot at holding the belt one last time. As a big Flair fan I hope that he does win it one last time.

RIP JC

Legend In My Spare Time Role Model's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reven207 View Post
    I don't know, hasn't Ric Flair won enough World Titles?
    Of course he has won enough titles but I believe giving it to him one more time will be more of a gift and out of respect from WWE saying thanks for all those times you helped out the company grow into the best.

Plus, he'd do well and cause the heavyweight division to be re-born with excitement.

On the bench!

It would just be okay to give Flair noe more title win.