Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Write a message to Chris Benoits family!

We have decided to make a thread for members to write what they would like to say to Chris Benoits family. Alot of enthusiasm was around for this idea so we implemented it.

The owner of UOWForums and the admin will get these messages to the family in the near future so they can see how much we all cared and loved Chris Benoit for his wrestling talent, the way he gave us great entertainment, how much we will miss him or anything else personal you may wish to write.

Let us keep this thread for good messages and ones of hope and joy and what Benoit did for us as a wrestler as I am sure his extended family would be concentrating on the good things. All other comments can go in another thread cause they will only be deleted here.

Replies from the family shall be posted.

R.I.P to a great entertainer and one of the best technical wrestlers in history.

Ring Crew

i dont care what they said chris u did not do it

u are the reasone i am tranning to be a wrestler

Ring Crew

Chris was and is respected by his peers as evident by the special show that took place Monday, and was loved by all of his fans worldwide. No matter what he was and will always be (to take Brett Hart's line) "The Best There Was, The Best There Is & The Best That Ever Will Be." He always gave his all just to entertain his fans, and he never dissapointed. Rest In Peace to the entire Benoit Family.

On the bench!

This is all very confusing. Chris Benoit, his wife and his son are gone. Our hearts and prayers go out to the Benoit family. Chris Benoit was a great guy and he touched alot of people all over the world. He will always be remembered as a man who lived for his passion: wrestling. He is no doubt a legend in the business and we will remember him for all the great moments that he brought us over the years.

Ring Crew

i feel for the rest of the benoit children if the reports are true and chris did do this then im dissapointed and so will the rest of his kids be. i don't know what would push him to do this he was one of my favourite wrestlers but ow i just feel like he's such a dick to kill a 7 year old boy thats if he did do this.

Mid-carder

Unhappy Chris Benoit and his family's deaths

I have a very difficult time believeing that Chris could have committed this heinous crime. I certainly hope this is not the case. My heart goes out to his extended family in this terrible time for them. Chris was a fabulous wrestler and entertainer and he will be sorely missed.

Chris Benoit was one of the greatest technical wrestlers ever. I take that back...he is one the greatest wrestlers ever. period. He left a huge mark on the industry and was one of those guys who just commanded respect. The standing ovations don't lie. I dunno what happened in terms of his and his family's deaths...but my heart goes out to all of their family. my thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless.

RIP Chris, Nancy and Daniel

would just like to say that chris benoit was one of the best wrestler to walk the industry and his name will live on forever.

Jobber

Chris Benoit was the measuring stick in this industry. His legacy will never be forgotten. I am praying for the rest of your family, that God will give you the strength and wisdom to make it through this hard time in your lives. No matter the details of this tragedy, Chris, Nancy and Daniel are no longer with us. Your family will remian in my prayers. Stay strong.

I started watching Chris wrestle in WCW in the mid 90's. From the first moment, I was a huge fan. He was always entertaining in the ring, first, high impact moves. And could work like no other, probably the best worker in the business today. Benoit will always have respect in this business for everything that he accomplished. R.I.P Chris, Nancy and Daniel.
    Australian By Birth. Angry By Choice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast