Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Chris benoit was a great wrestler. He is one of the reason that motivated me to watch wrestling everyweek. He is debatably the greatest technical wrestlers ever. My prayers go out to the Benoit family, and I hope you can recover from this tragedy. Thank you Benoit, for 20 years of wrestling! You will always be in ours hearts.

Ring Crew

i will mess Chris and i will all ways reamber the 2004 win at WrestleMania XX it was the best mach ever. For the loveed ones it will be hard my Uncle Ray hung hemself and he was like a farther to me. May he R.I.P

Ring Crew

I know i dont post much around here but this time i post because of respect of this man, without him i would not watch wrestling he and eddie brought great memories to me and my family and now sadly both of them are gone. R.I.P Benoit and Eddie for you are the true Champions.

no matter what happened last weekend, it won't change the fact that i have a load of respect for what benoit acheived in wrestling and i hope what happened won't take anything away from his legacy

Ring Crew

Unhappy RIP Chirs Beniot 1967-2007

I just want to give my condolences to his family and say i'm sorry for your lost. I never got to meet him face to face and i never will now but it was like a did know him i just sad his gone i will miss him very much i was his greatest fan. He will be loved and miss r.i.p. chirs you will be missed.

Chris Benoit was one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. I'll admit that he wasn't one of my favorite wrestlers, but he will always have my respect for what he contributed to the wrestling business. I'm not afraid to admit that I was in tears when I heard about this horrible tragedy and I'm still in total shock of what happend. I just wanted to take this time to send my condolences and prayers out to the rest of Benoit's family & friends.

On the bench!

Chris was a great wrestler...1 of those who truly could wrestle appose 2 the 1s that get through by trash talking. He was and of course still is well respected and will go down in wrestling history

Ring Crew

I'm sorry to the families on both sides and to the wrestling fans I am major Beniot fan R.I.P

Ring Crew

i would like to wish my condolences to the benoit family, particularly those of nancy and daniel. chris as a wrestler was one of the best, he earned his fellow wrestlers respect and the wrestling fans respect with the amazing matches he put on.

He gave his life to the business and I thank him for that. I dont know what happened on that fateful weekend and its unfortunate ending to a great career.

thanks for the memories

His legacy shouldnt mean shit. He is a murderer . Wake up. What if he killed your mother and sister, or wife and daughter?

Wake up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12