Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wwe "deaths"

Default Wwe "deaths"

So I guess what I saw on Smackdown was the end of Teddy Long being Smackdown GM. Not that I'm upset with SD gettting a new GM, but did they really need to kill him off? I thought SD was the wrestling show, not the violent soap-opera show. Even if he didn't "die" It got me thinking,why does Wwe fake deaths? For a good storyline? You all saw how well the last storyline involving a death went. Theres no good reason for Wwe to fake deaths. When Vince "died" people were sending flowers and holding up R.I.P Vince signs because they really belived he was dead. So IMO Wwe should cut this fake death crap and put on a good wrestling show.

Discuss.

Jobber

I don't think they have killed Teddy off. It may be another "Pretend" death. So, Vicky may become the GM and, Teddy may come back and say he faked his death becuase he knew Kristal was a goldigger. Thus, turning Kristal heel. I think this will happen becuase there was a promo where Teddy said he has not slept with Kristal and that tonight he will make her hola, hola, hola.

Main Eventer

Well they shouldn't 'play' die because that's just wrong, it actually causes people to be concerned and then if a real death occurs and WWE broadcasts it, they may not believe it after the number of 'fake' deaths that occurred already in WWE.

The wwe is simply a form of entertainment, like any other movie or tv show. And just like any other fake television show, they have the right to kill off any characters that they feel like. No one complains when someone dies on the young and the restless, so whats different between that and the WWE?

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

Will is 100 % right people are killed off on CSI Miami all the time. The bad guy always pretty much dies on any cop show. People are fake dieing on TV right now as I type this.

RIP JC

Yes, i know it's a soap opera sometimes....but fans love it, i think it's stupid. Too many kids watching wrestling these days, might give them problems. Something i think that should not be done, just like the car explosion of Vince.
    :hi:

^Kids have always watched wrestling whats the difference from 10 years ago or 15 years ago. If parents don't want their kids watching it thats their choice not yours.

RIP JC

why fake his death/ heatattack @ wedding should have faked it on honeymoon to make it seem as though she had GOOD KILLER PUSSY !!!lol

Credit To Eel&{PAJ}

^ I would have to say thats a way better storyline.

RIP JC

Remember The Name

If anyone had cared to check WWE.com over the last few days, you would see that it is being "reported" that Long is in an Atlanta hospital and is "comatose". He's not dead (kayfabe-wise).

Personally, I think WWE's ways of creating kayfabe injuries and deaths is just stupid. There is a big difference between RAW & SD, and a crime/drama show like CSI (which I think is a pretty bad example considering the show is based on dead people and murder scenes). The difference is that RAW and Smackdown happen in front a live crowd. There were probably a lot of people in Atlanta last Tuesday who thought there might have been something wrong with Long, just as there were a few gullible people a couple months ago who thought Vince had actually been blown up. I know WWE can't be held responsible for the stupidity of its fans, but IMO, the focus should be on wrestling, or at least gimmicks pertaining to wrestling, not these bogus storylines.

What is Greatness? How do you define it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast