Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    So...agree to disagree I guess?
    lol...yea

He's A Killer!

Whoa!

btw o.j. is in the h.o.f.....now on the subject of wwe hall of fame how about dynamite kid, savage would be cool i wouldn't be surprised if the von erichs or freebirds were put in...... fuck they might as well throw cena in there he get's everything else handed to him

i agree on macho man being one of the inductees this year.
    also, how about
    brutus beefcake
    stevie ray "harlem heat" was one of my favorite tag teams
    honky tonk man
    diamond dallas page "baaaang"
    kevin nash - ya i know hes in tna, but from his wcw/nwo days
    barry windom
    bam bam bigelo

my choices
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You go back to the start of time. One cave guy was fighting another cave guy because his club was bigger than his or his woman had longer hair. That’s competition
    :bat:

you gotta add eric bischoff at some time too. we all know he was a major player in the monday night wars. if there were no eric bischoff, i dont think there wouldve been any monday night wars at all.
    i also think ric flair should be inducted next year, not this year.
    let him retire after wrestlemania first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You go back to the start of time. One cave guy was fighting another cave guy because his club was bigger than his or his woman had longer hair. That’s competition

Ring Crew

Benoit needs to be in the HoF, but not right know. You can't judge a man on one action, regardless of that may be. You nor I know what was going on in his mind, and the fact that he killed his family is speculation. He could have gotten home, found his family dead then killed himself, no one knows. And its a different topic altogether.

To be on topic, Owen is worthy of spot in the HoF, and I'm pissed that Eddie Guerrero got there so soon after his self-endued death. HOWEVER, Owen died in may of 1999, so i would rather they wait until the 2009 induction. Also, if he is inducted this year, I trully hope that WWE and TNA put business aside and let Jeff Jerrett induct him since they were best friend, but also that Jarrett was there as he fell. But probably won't happen.

Flair should have to wait a few years after he retires to be inducted.
    Savage could be a possibility, one that I would like to see happen.
    Shane and Stephanie...? No Chance In Hell

I think the time is right to recognize Yokozuna and his accomplishement for being such a large man.
    I also want Andy Koffman to be inducted into the celebrity wing. He and Jerry Lawler had the best feud in wrestling history and deserves such an award for pulling it off.

Also since Bret was inducted in 2006, don't you think it would be fair to induct Stu Hart. If not for him, wrestling would not exist as it does today. Jericho, Benoit, all the Harts, Pillman and Davey Boy Smith would never of happened. One may argue that Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin would not where they're at if not for Stu either.

Stu Hart, Yokozuna, Randy Savage, Andy Koffman, Gory Guerrero Sr, are who I would induct for 2008

Quote Originally Posted by sirwill3rd View Post
    Benoit needs to be in the HoF, but not right know. You can't judge a man on one action, regardless of that may be. You nor I know what was going on in his mind, and the fact that he killed his family is speculation. He could have gotten home, found his family dead then killed himself, no one knows. And its a different topic altogether.

To be on topic, Owen is worthy of spot in the HoF, and I'm pissed that Eddie Guerrero got there so soon after his self-endued death. HOWEVER, Owen died in may of 1999, so i would rather they wait until the 2009 induction. Also, if he is inducted this year, I trully hope that WWE and TNA put business aside and let Jeff Jerrett induct him since they were best friend, but also that Jarrett was there as he fell. But probably won't happen.

Flair should have to wait a few years after he retires to be inducted.
    Savage could be a possibility, one that I would like to see happen.
    Shane and Stephanie...? No Chance In Hell

I think the time is right to recognize Yokozuna and his accomplishement for being such a large man.
    I also want Andy Koffman to be inducted into the celebrity wing. He and Jerry Lawler had the best feud in wrestling history and deserves such an award for pulling it off.

Also since Bret was inducted in 2006, don't you think it would be fair to induct Stu Hart. If not for him, wrestling would not exist as it does today. Jericho, Benoit, all the Harts, Pillman and Davey Boy Smith would never of happened. One may argue that Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin would not where they're at if not for Stu either.

Stu Hart, Yokozuna, Randy Savage, Andy Koffman, Gory Guerrero Sr, are who I would induct for 2008
    I'm not trying to get into another arguement about Benoit, but it's not speculation. He told people in the WWE after the deaths that they were "sick". He talked to his neighbor after the murders, telling her the same thing. If he came home and they were dead, he wouldn't have done that. Most likely he killed his wife without planning to, killed his son so he wouldn't grow up knowing what his father did, then he couldn't be a man and own up to his actions so he killed himself. He never deserves to be in the HOF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

after reading what everybody has said so far here, i dont believe benoit should be in the hof either. realistically, come on, he killed his family. i dont care if oj is in the hof, personally, i would kick him out, but im not the one in charge of that. if chris wouldve died by an o.d. or something along that lines and not have the death of his wife and son on his hands, yeah, put him in.
    i truelly enjoyed watching benoits matches. they were always very exciting to me. you can compare him to whom ever you wish to, but the facts are he is a murderer. it will be with him throughout his entire after life.
    how do you think the families of his wife/son would feel about that. inducting benoit would just make all the pain and memmories resurface for them.
    im sure vince wouldnt want that on his hands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enough with the whole Benoit thing that's a dead issue (pun intended) how 'bout these guys Stan Hansen, Dr. Death Steve Williams, Terry Gordy, Bruiser Brody I know they didn't make their names there, maybe breifly assosciated in wwe but Verne Gagne and Nick Bockwinkle are in the hof. Road Warriors, Dynamite Kid and Rick Rude would also be good.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant View Post
    Enough with the whole Benoit thing that's a dead issue (pun intended) how 'bout these guys Stan Hansen, Dr. Death Steve Williams, Terry Gordy, Bruiser Brody I know they didn't make their names there, maybe breifly assosciated in wwe but Verne Gagne and Nick Bockwinkle are in the hof. Road Warriors, Dynamite Kid and Rick Rude would also be good.

VADER! He held 4 world titles in 4 different countries at the same time! =D Damn WWE made him a jobber. >_<

Vader would be good too he kicked alot of ass

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast