Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Sparks warns cook to sleep before hectic idol schedule

Former American Idol winner Jordin Sparks has offered words of advice to the U.S. hit show's newly crowned champion David Cook - telling him to get as much sleep as possible.

The singer congratulated triumphant contestant Cook, who scored a landslide victory over fellow finalist David Achuata at Wednesday's (21May08) series finale - achieving 12 million more votes than the 17-year-old hopeful.

But Sparks, who performed her hit No Air Round at the finale, says rocker Cook better be prepared for a hectic schedule, insisting she hasn't had a decent night's rest since she won the show last year (07).

She says, "Sleep as much as you can because you don't get any sleep. It's a year later and I still haven't gotten a whole eight hours of sleep yet I'm still reeling from winning last year."

And when asked by People magazine who she wanted to be crowned as the winner of this year's hit U.S. talent show, Sparks remained diplomatic, claiming she had voted for both finalists.

She says, "I voted for both of them last night so I can't really say I had a favourite. I got to meet both of them and they were so sweet! Both of them are going to be fine. I'm so proud of both of them."

Tiscali
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

Jordin just bugs me! So glad David Cook one, he was one of my favourites from near the start I didn't like Archuleta all that much.

Main Eventer

Thanks for the read.