Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Where Would We Be????

After watching Eddie Guerreros new dvd Viva La Raza and Chris Benoits dvd Hard Knocks i started thing where would the wrestling world be if Guerrerro never passed away after all alot of people said it was Guerreros death that pushed Benoit over the edge along with other things and after Benoits death it seems like wrestling has changed alot .......so where do you think the wrestling biz would be if Guerrerro was still alive

Main Eventer

^ I think Eddie had more of an impact than Benoit though, no offence. If Eddie were still around, I can imagine that things would be different as we'd have a different main event scene possibly Cena getting his main event push later. I also think that the general state of things would be better because there'd be two talented people still on the roster and they wouldn't have to resort to pushing people without talent just yet. WWE would be better if Eddie and Benoit were still around, but I think the steroids and wellness program may not have been fixed and concern wouldn't have been placed there unless they did die, so I guess there's pros and cons.