Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default The John Report: WWE Raw: Monday 29th March 2010

A large section of last nights broadcast was devoted to Shawn Michaels and his send off. We also found out that some feuds will continue (HHH/Sheamus, Cena/Batista). Also, Ted DiBiase slightly gave us a hint at a future storyline, Jack Swagger teased a championship match & the guest hosts chilled out with the divas.

John Cena and Batista gave a good opening segment, However, The fact that Cena predicted what would happen amused me and gave the segment little credibility.

I actually liked the legends portion, But I would have enjoyed it more if they had talked/had more time devoted to them. I don't really know why Christian was picked when several other MITB stars didn't appear on Raw at all this week (Kofi & Evan,) and they could have easily turned this bout into a four-way.

The way they drew heat towards Sheamus was genius. The fact HHH was trying to give this hearty speech yet interupted by Sheamus who attacked him is sure to draw heat to Sheamus, Who will probably have a match against The Game at Backlash... Oh, Wait.. Extreme Rules..

Raw also hosted a ridiculously short diva match. I like the way all divas are shown, But only 2 are used.

I liked the way the Hart Foundation were used on Raw. Hopefully this is the start of a long push for them.

This week's guest hosts were the stars of a new movie, Something about them going back in time... Basically a back-to-the-future ripoff. They tried to have some sexual fun but due to the PG Rated the most they got to was actually sitting in the tub. Great.

The always amazing Mark Henry appeared on Raw this week and gave us all a shot of his nipples.. Good Times.

I reckon it's brilliant Swagger keeps teasing a match with Cena. Why did Cena pick Orton as his partner again?. They've never gotten alone.

Shawn Michaels said goodbye to the fans this week on Raw in a segment that really was one of the best on Raw this year. HHH came out and they shared a kiss (I wonder if this was at the same time Orlando Jordan was bending over on iMPACT). Shawn is a legend.

Overall, This was a good Raw. The only improvement that could have been made was a longer diva match (With more than 2 people getting involved) & better guest hosts.

fuck the diva matches