Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Default *SPOILERS* Thoughts On Genesis

TNA's first PPV of the year is over, and some big changed was made during the PPV. Abyss capturing the TV Title, Beer Money capturing the Tag Team Titles, and Mr.Anderson becoming TNA World Champion. Let me be the first one to say, it was not a good PPV by all means, but i've seen worse, and I'm actually pretty ok with Abyss being TV Champion and Mr.Anderson being TNA World Champion.
    The only problems I have with TNA at the moment is Immortal. I've never been a big fan of such stables, cause it's way to predictable what's going to happen. Now Immortal has 3 titles, and I'm pretty sure it won't stop there. TNA has the opportunity to give their fans some real good wrestling matches, but they are often ruined by bad storylines. One of the biggest draws at Genesis was Doug Williams Vs AJ Styles, something who didn't happen because of an injury. I'm not blaming AJ, cause injuries can happen anytime, but I don't feel giving the belt to Abyss was the best solution, although it's nice to see Abyss with a title. And the MMA Exhibition ending in a No Contest?! WTF!??!

And am I the only one who feel it was wrong, not giving Mickie James the Womens Title? And am I the only one who thought brining in Matt Hardy was cool? I wanna hear your opinions on Genesis.

On the bench!

Im ropeable lol being a hardy fan first I was pissed when they said AJ wont wrestle and that better not be kayfabe cause that would just be TNA taking away from the fans what they want to see or payed there money for I doubt it isnt a legitimate injury but thats my 2 cents on that after anderson pinned morgan which was easily the worst match of the night I was really dissapointed with the PPV then when hardy come out with the cigerette it was great he really stepped up his heel persona there match wasnt great but was definetely the most exciting of the night with what went on through out it. but then hardy actually losing I couldnt believe was a terrible way for immortal to end hardys title run I bet its just incase for the court case!!! grrr

Main Eventer

Mr. Kennedy being world champion is NOT good at all for the company, let alone Jeff being champion so that's a disaster. Immortal looks super weak now with Jeff losing the title and Kennedy is not even credible enough to be champion. But I guess their world title is the belt that all former WWE rejects get to hold to feel special (Matt Hardy I'm talking to you).

Abyss is awful in the ring, he should have been released so long ago but if they insist on keeping him there (especially after that huge push they gave him that went no where) they need to give him at least a good manager. I expect his TV title run to be really boring and horrific.

Beer Money is good but I was hoping MCMG would have had a longer reign because they were in their first run but as long as Beer Money and MCMG keep feuding I'm good. That's like the only good thing in TNA.

I agree that Mickie should have won the title but I think that Matt Hardy joining TNA is the last nail in their coffin.

Matt Hardy was

On the bench!

Quote Originally Posted by EeL View Post
    Mr. Kennedy being world champion is NOT good at all for the company, let alone Jeff being champion so that's a disaster. Immortal looks super weak now with Jeff losing the title and Kennedy is not even credible enough to be champion. But I guess their world title is the belt that all former WWE rejects get to hold to feel special (Matt Hardy I'm talking to you).

Abyss is awful in the ring, he should have been released so long ago but if they insist on keeping him there (especially after that huge push they gave him that went no where) they need to give him at least a good manager. I expect his TV title run to be really boring and horrific.

Beer Money is good but I was hoping MCMG would have had a longer reign because they were in their first run but as long as Beer Money and MCMG keep feuding I'm good. That's like the only good thing in TNA.

I agree that Mickie should have won the title but I think that Matt Hardy joining TNA is the last nail in their coffin.

Matt Hardy was
    not being rude at all man but why did you watch the PPV if you dont like anything about TNA lol?
    I hate how WWE only fans come here and just rip on TNA and its wrestlers whats the point.

I do kinda agree on the abyss point I hate how hes TV champ TNA coulda been a little original there lol they shoulda thrown hardy at him lol so he was double champ and show boating then had the ending to the PPV happen

Main Eventer

Quote Originally Posted by danniboi View Post
    not being rude at all man but why did you watch the PPV if you dont like anything about TNA lol?
    I hate how WWE only fans come here and just rip on TNA and its wrestlers whats the point.

I do kinda agree on the abyss point I hate how hes TV champ TNA coulda been a little original there lol they shoulda thrown hardy at him lol so he was double champ and show boating then had the ending to the PPV happen
    First of all, I ripped the parts that I didn't like. I have the right to not like something right? And just because I may not like something doesn't mean I'm a hater or anything, because there are things in TNA I like.

I like Kurt Angle, MCMG, Beer Money Inc, AJ Styles, Velvet Sky and a few other things but majority of TNA I don't like. Where I see TNA deserves credit I will give them, but where they fail miserably I will call them out on it regardless if people think I'm a "WWE only" fan. You're acting like I'm biased and blindly love everything WWE does and hates everything that TNA does which is not true. I like what I like, and I don't like what I don't like.

Main Eventer

Quote Originally Posted by danniboi View Post

First of all, I ripped the parts that I didn't like. I have the right to not like something right? And just because I may not like something doesn't mean I'm a hater or anything, because there are things in TNA I like.

I like Kurt Angle, MCMG, Beer Money Inc, AJ Styles, Velvet Sky and a few other things but majority of TNA I don't like. Where I see TNA deserves credit I will give them, but where they fail miserably I will call them out on it regardless if people think I'm a "WWE only" fan. You're acting like I'm biased and blindly love everything WWE does and hates everything that TNA does which is not true. I like what I like, and I don't like what I don't like.

On the bench!

hey im sorry man just everytime I read one of your posts its ripping on TNA must suck to like something you hate so much about anyway sorry mate no offence

Main Eventer

Because I only see threads about the things in TNA I dislike greatly. I liked TNA in 2007-2008 and AJ's run as world champion.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I like Mr.Kennedy

And I like Matt Hardy

On the bench!

haha tell you one thing that come good out of the PPV was they added fuel to the Jarret/Angle fued there finally playing the wife angle. I guess its probably cause kurt is now marrying a 24 years old honey! and karen is old news to him now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast