WWE wrestler Goldust dropped a hint (or red herring) during a radio interview this week that Triple H could make his return at the Royal Rumble PPV on Sunday.

Goldust brought up Hunter's name when asked who his pick is to win the Rumble match during an interview on WDFN 1130 AM in Detroit earlier this week.

"You know, I kind of like - if Triple H is coming back, which I think he might be, but I'm not sure. If he does, I would have to pick him. If not him, I would have to say probably Alberto Del Rio," Goldust said in the interview on Tuesday.

During the interview, Goldust mainly talked about his new autobiography, "Cross Rhodes," where he details overcoming serious addiction issues. He said he's been sober for nearly three years. Goldust covered additional subjects, including his rehab from shoulder surgery and future plans in WWE.

-- Goldust said he's targeting June to return from his major shoulder surgery at the end of 2010. Goldust said he tore his shoulder during the European Tour in November. His shoulder was already banged up, then he tore it during a match with Ted DiBiase.

Goldust said he tried working through the injury for a month, but it did not improve, so he had his shoulder examined. When he went in for surgery with Dr. James Andrews, Goldust says he set a new record for work needed to repair the shoulder.

Goldust detailed the first month of rehab being extremely difficult because of the severity of his injury. He said he's now at six weeks and he's finally able to move his shoulder around.

-- Goldust said his current plan is to "come back strong" in 2011, have a full-year run in 2012, and then retire sometime after his final run.

-- The big storyline Goldust wants to pursue is feuding with his brother, Cody Rhodes, after Cody turns on him.

"One thing left for me is just to beat the living hell out of my brother," Goldust said with a laugh. He said he wants to partner with Cody as a tag team, then have Cody turn on him, and advance the feud to a big "WrestleMania moment" for the Rhodes Family.

-- Goldust talked about WWE's current youth movement and his desire to pass on his knowledge to future stars. He also said it's difficult for him to keep up the pace in WWE.

"I'm 41-years-old, so there's not too many years I can continue at this pace and on this schedule and go with these boys. They're fast," he said.

-- Goldust said there is a companion DVD set in the works to complement "Cross Rhodes," but he's not sure of the release date yet.

-- In the final portion of the interview, Goldust talked sports, including his Super Bowl pick of the Green Bay Packers and the much-talked about Bears vs. Packers NFC Championship game last Sunday.

Goldust said his father, Dusty Rhodes, is good friends with Bears LB Brian Urlacher. He also commented on Bears QB Jay Cutler, saying he thinks Cutler should have toughed out the knee injury he suffered during the game.

Goldust commented that he has that old wrestler mentality to "tape it up or do whatever is needed" to continue performing.

"He had that look," Goldust said with a laugh. "Get your ass in there. But, he could have been really injured, who knows. That's the old-school in me."

Source - PWTorch.