Despite Drake Maverick giving Mike Kanellis what he wanted, the 205 Live Superstar has still taken issue with his scheduled match next week.

In a backstage segment, Maverick would grant Mike a matchup on next Tuesday’s episode, which takes place in Philadelphia. Maverick would praise Kanellis’ performance against Cedric Alexander. He claimed that Kanellis took Cedric to “the absolute limit.”

This performance prompted Maverick to book Kanellis in a match. Maria Kanellis would refer to this as “the match we’ve been waiting for.”

He would soon learn the bout would not be a tournament matchup for an opportunity to face Buddy Murphy. Mike would then take to Twitter to share his thoughts.

“So I have a match next week & it’s not a tournament match.I’d like to say I’m surprised,but at this point it’s just par for the course.Nice to know guys who aren’t even on the 205 roster get shots at Wrestlemania over me. I’m really sick of the blatant disrespect.”

205 Live are currently holding a tournament to determine a number one contender to face Buddy Murphy at WrestleMania 35. The tournament is being conducted under single-elimination rules and will grant the winner an opportunity at the WWE Cruiserweight Championship on the “Grandest Stage Of Them All.”

Given the title match and platform, it’s no wonder Mike Kanellis — who, along with Maria, had reportedly requested their release — has taken issue with not being granted a tournament match.