NXT Superstar Johnny Gargano recently made his WWE main roster debut alongside Aleister Black, Ricochet and NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa. The NBC affiliate in Cleveland, Ohio recently spoke to hometown hero Gargano. Johnny Wrestling made some interesting comments regarding his main roster call up.

Gargano stated that he was “actually in Cleveland when I got the call that I was going to be on Raw and SmackDown. I was at my mom’s house and it was in the morning. They said, ‘Hey, you’re going to be on Raw and SmackDown in a couple days,’ which is pretty crazy.”

Johnny elaborated further, saying that “it seems like all of my biggest life events happen when I’m actually at home in Cleveland, around my family. I was there for my dad’s 77th birthday party, so I got to go to his party later that night and say, ‘Hey, I’m going to be on Raw and SmackDown in a couple days.’ It’s super cool, man. I know I’ve used the word, ‘cool’ a lot, but I’m still just a kid from Cleveland, and life is just cool.”

There are reports that Gargano, Black, Ciampa and Ricochet will be working RAW, Smackdown and NXT going forward. There’s also a good chance that this changes post-WrestleMania, but is not confirmed at this point.