Big E has made it known that he thinks Kofi Kingston will get his chance to challenge for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 35 despite the outcome at WWE’s next pay-per-view event. Kevin Owens is slated to challenge Daniel Bryan for the strap at the WWE Fastlane pay-per-view event.

This wasn’t the original opponent for Bryan at this show. Kingston was supposed to challenge for the strap but that all changed when Vince McMahon announced that Owens would replace Kingston during a contract signing.

While doing a recent interview with Sportskeeda, Big E stated that no matter who wins at Fastlane, Kingston will get his opportunity at Mania.

“That’s a diplomatic answer,” Big E responded to Kofi. “I was going to say I don’t care. I hope they beat the living heck out of each other because Kofi is going to get his opportunity at WrestleMania. That is the point. These are the people who are pawns. These are the people who are interchangeable faces. Of course they are tremendous talents. Daniel Bryan is arguably the greatest in-ring technician of all time. But it’s not about Daniel Bryan, it’s not about Kevin Owens. It’s about Kofi.”

Big E would continue by stating that Kofi has been in the WWE for 11 years and never got a WWE Title Match. This opportunity is for Kingston to fulfill his promise. He wishes Owens and Bryan well in their match but it doesn’t matter come WrestleMania.