It was reported a while back that Seth Rollins was dealing with a back injury and after this WWE had removed him from all Live Events leading up to WrestleMania.

While it was said that Rollins will be ready to go for the Show Of Shows, fans were still concerned about his health and whether or not he will be at his 100% for the fight against Brock Lesnar.

However during a recent interview with Sporting News, the former World Champion provided an update on his status. The Architect revealed that he has been cleared by the WWE Doctors and he feels good:

“I did have a lingering back issue that I was dealing with. (but) I’ve been cleared by our doctors. I had to take a few weeks to rest but it looks like I’ll be fine moving forward. I feel good. I’ve ramped up training in the gym and at my school. I feel healthy and, hopefully, I’ll be able to pick that guy up and throw him around a little bit so I’m not the only one getting tossed around.”

Apart from this Rollins also talked about his knee injury in 2015, why he wants to beat Brock Lesnar and more. You can check out some more highlights from his interview here.

Seth Rollins is currently scheduled to challenge Brock Lesnar for his Universal Championship at the WrestleMania PPV. Click here to check out an updated match card for the event.