Braun Strowman recently spoke with Justin Barrasso of SI.com where he spoke about a wide range of topics.

During the interview, he was asked about his long-term goals, which are to headline WrestleMania 36 against Drew McIntyre.

“I will main event WrestleMania,” said Strowman. “Hopefully more than once on my way to a Hall of Fame career. I’ll start with a main event against Drew McIntyre. And I’ll tell you who will win, me.”

Historically, WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon likes big men to hold the WWE Title. Strowman made it known that he is already envisioning his string of world title runs but that’s not his current goal right now.

The reason for that is due to his belief that he doesn’t need something to boost his character as he thinks he gets some of the biggest reactions out of anyone just walking out because of his sheer size and ability.

Strowman admitted that being the top champion would be cool right now but he’s in WWE for the long haul and hopes to have many more years in WWE so he thinks there is plenty of time for him to become champion.

WrestleMania 36 will take place Sunday, April 5th, 2020 from Tampa, FL at the Raymond James Stadium and air on the WWE Network.

In early July it was revealed that Strowman was the latest current star to re-sign with the company. Strowman joins other stars who have recently signed new five-year contracts.