Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Bayley Unsure Why She Isn’t Booked For WWE WrestleMania

Bayley had such an impressive 2020 that she was named the #1 female wrestler in the world in the annual PWI rankings. She held the Smackdown Championship from October 11th, 2019 until October 25th, 2020. In recent months, however, she’s fallen out of the title picture and doesn’t have a match booked at all for WrestleMania.

Bayley recently spoke to Talk Sport about not having a match on the show.

“I cannot give you an honest answer, dude,” Bayley said when asked what is going on with her at Mania. “I don’t know. I’m sorry guys, it just didn’t happen.”

“Even if there was something, I don’t know if I would tell you guys to spoil it. But yeah, it’s OK. I’ll be here for a long time. I might just jump the barricade and steal my own moment if they won’t give me one. I’ll just steal it.”

Bayley continued to say that she pitched ideas for this year’s show but nothing came together.

“I’ve pitched for stuff for this past WrestleMania just because there has been so many instances this past year where the pitches have gone through and it becomes easier to talk to certain people.”

She continued to say that she would have been open to a non-title grudge match at this year’s event.

“I would have loved to have had a non-title match at WrestleMania. Just a grudge type of match. Something that meant, not more than a title, but was a little deeper than a title. But, there’s always next year.”

Bayley hasn’t wrestled since February but she says she’s injury-free and that is not the reason she hasn’t been a major part of angles as of late.

What makes things even more frustrating is that Bayley had a prominent role at last year’s WrestleMania. She successfully defended the SmackDown Women’s Championship in a Fatal 5-Way Elimination match.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

It's a disgrace not having her on the card. It should have been Sasha Vs Bayley.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    It's a disgrace not having her on the card. It should have been Sasha Vs Bayley.
    I agree with the first part. But we've seen Sasha and Bayley too many damn times. They need to give it a rest for awhile and focus on other wrestlers so when they go back to the rivalry, it won't be stale.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

^^ Just that Sasha Vs Bianca does not give me the WM vibe it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ Just that Sasha Vs Bianca does not give me the WM vibe it should.
    Because it's something new. It just might be one of the best matches of the year. Or it could be a stinker. I'm just glad they didn't add someone else to make it a three way.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***