Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums
Universe of Wrestling Forums primary focus is to provide the latest wrestling news, insider info, spoilers, results, photos, videos, live coverage, streams and more for WWE, TNA, Indie (including USA, Japan, Mexico and more.) UOWForums also has the hottest wrestling woman photos and media available.

UOWForums also has a wide range of topics for you to enjoy and participate in, including entertainment, sports, graphics, general topics and hottest celebrity photos. Meet many members in our live chatbox on the forum and discuss wrestling and more.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, you must register to access certain parts of the forum. So, come and join the fastest growing wrestling forums on the Internet today and become part of the community.
If you are already a member, welcome back.

Registration is quick and it is free!

Angry Bayley Unsure Why She Isnít Booked For WWE WrestleMania

Bayley had such an impressive 2020 that she was named the #1 female wrestler in the world in the annual PWI rankings. She held the Smackdown Championship from October 11th, 2019 until October 25th, 2020. In recent months, however, sheís fallen out of the title picture and doesnít have a match booked at all for WrestleMania.

Bayley recently spoke to Talk Sport about not having a match on the show.

ďI cannot give you an honest answer, dude,Ē Bayley said when asked what is going on with her at Mania. ďI donít know. Iím sorry guys, it just didnít happen.Ē

ďEven if there was something, I donít know if I would tell you guys to spoil it. But yeah, itís OK. Iíll be here for a long time. I might just jump the barricade and steal my own moment if they wonít give me one. Iíll just steal it.Ē

Bayley continued to say that she pitched ideas for this yearís show but nothing came together.

ďIíve pitched for stuff for this past WrestleMania just because there has been so many instances this past year where the pitches have gone through and it becomes easier to talk to certain people.Ē

She continued to say that she would have been open to a non-title grudge match at this yearís event.

ďI would have loved to have had a non-title match at WrestleMania. Just a grudge type of match. Something that meant, not more than a title, but was a little deeper than a title. But, thereís always next year.Ē

Bayley hasnít wrestled since February but she says sheís injury-free and that is not the reason she hasnít been a major part of angles as of late.

What makes things even more frustrating is that Bayley had a prominent role at last yearís WrestleMania. She successfully defended the SmackDown Womenís Championship in a Fatal 5-Way Elimination match.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

CEO of EAM Promotions Smartmark's Avatar

It's a disgrace not having her on the card. It should have been Sasha Vs Bayley.
    LeT hEr In!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    It's a disgrace not having her on the card. It should have been Sasha Vs Bayley.
    I agree with the first part. But we've seen Sasha and Bayley too many damn times. They need to give it a rest for awhile and focus on other wrestlers so when they go back to the rivalry, it won't be stale.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

CEO of EAM Promotions Smartmark's Avatar

^^ Just that Sasha Vs Bianca does not give me the WM vibe it should.
    LeT hEr In!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ Just that Sasha Vs Bianca does not give me the WM vibe it should.
    Because it's something new. It just might be one of the best matches of the year. Or it could be a stinker. I'm just glad they didn't add someone else to make it a three way.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***