Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry LA Knight Pushes Back On Comparisons To Top Legends

LA Knight has admitted to pulling various parts of his wrestling from a variety of inspirations, but says it's the aggregate of everything together that makes him who he is in the ring.

In a new interview with Daily Mail, Knight talked about his character development and pesky, but flattering comparisons to top legends in the business like The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

"I’ve heard that since the very beginning, since I started in 2003," Knight said of comparisons to legends of the business. "When I first started people would say he sounds like The Rock or he sounds like Austin, even I think my second set of gear when I was in Ohio, I had red and yellow. Oh he’s being Hulk Hogan! Everybody is going to make comparisons to some sort and I’m 100 per cent influenced by those guys, absolutely ... At the end of the day you put all that together and you’ve got yourself LA Knight."

LA Knight has hit a stride of momentum since being prominently displayed opposite Bray Wyatt earlier this year. The feud culminated with a Pitch Black that was sponsored by Mountain Dew.

Currently, Knight is in the middle of a feud with The Miz. This week on Monday Night Raw, Knight invaded the show from Smackdown and cost Miz a match against Akira Tozawa. Last week on Smackdown, Miz cost LA Knight his United States Championship number one contender match against Austin Theory.

Knight has had an up and down run thus far on the main roster in WWE. His Knight gimmick was dropped soon after being called up to the main roster and instead he adopted the name Max Dupri. The Dupri gimmick was short-lived and Paul Levesque pivoted him back to Knight soon after taking over the creative leadership in WWE last summer.

LA Knight is not currently booked for the upcoming WWE Payback PLE next Saturday.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I am guessing Knight is in the feud with The Miz to build him up even more with the WWE Universe. I see big things for Knight in 2024.