Former WWE star Lacey Evans recently shed light on her future after she recently parted ways with WWE.

Evans departed WWE last month after her contract expired. She'd been teasing the move on social media. She updated her social media bios to reflect her real name, Macey Estrella and the handle saw Limitless Macey. She also started referring herself as "FKA WWE Superstar Lacey Evans."

This led to speculation that she would be leaving WWE. Eventually, WWE publicly acknowledged her actions and moved her Superstar profile to the alumni section of WWE.com.

Evans's last match took place on July 7 when she competed in a dark match against Zelina Vega in a losing effort.

She made an appearance on a Highspots Virtual Signing and answered questions on variety of topics that. The former WWE star was asked where she was going next and she said:

"Wherever the hell I want."

Lacey Evans recently decided to go on a different venture. She has also opened a new cafe in Beaufort, South Carolina, the Sunny Summers Cafe, where people can 'unplug' and disconnect from the outside world. The former WWE star also wants the cafe to host meetings for Alcoholics Anonymous and other support groups.

Meanwhile, during the same signing, she commented:

"As you all know, I get to do pretty much anything I want now. I have all the time in the world. I love to be at the cafe."

She was also asked about her working experience in WWE and Lacey replied:

"It was awesome. So much fun."

Lacey Evans also recently joined FanTime website posting racy content. We will have to wait and see if she decides to return to pro wrestling.