WWE Executive Director Bruce Prichard will not be discussing the lawsuit against Vince McMahon filed last month by ex-employee Janel Grant.

McMahon re-signed from TKO and WWE last month, following a lawsuit filed by ex-employee Janel Grant. Miss Grant claims that McMahon was sexually abusive to her and that he trafficked her to others in the company, including a former UFC Heavyweight Champion. McMahon has denied the allegations against him and, via a spokesperson, has claimed the lawsuit is rife with "obscene made-up instances that never occurred."

Some in WWE have spoken about the allegations in question, with Cody Rhodes calling the situation a "dark cloud" over WWE during the Royal Rumble press conference. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins hopes everyone who knew about what happened gets what they deserve, if the allegations are proven to be true.

On his Something to Wrestle With podcast, Bruce Prichard was asked about the lawsuit against McMahon and WWE. While a long-time ally of McMahon, Prichard made it clear he would not comment on the matter.

"I’m not at liberty to discuss any legal matters of the company whatsoever. To that, there is nothing that I can say. There can’t be a response from the legal standpoint. You can ask until you’re blue in the face, and that’s going to be your answer. I’m not involved, I’m not being sued, I’m not being accused of anything. It’s a legal matter."

Prichard added that there will be some who believe the claims and there will be some who won't no matter what.

"Sometimes, it is as simple as, for those who believe, no explanation is needed; for those that don’t, no explanation will do. That’s kind of where we are. Let the rest of it sit in the hands of the fine legal system we have here in the United States of America."

Prichard made clear that nobody in WWE instructed him to not address the matter on his podcast. Instead, Prichard is wisely choosing to not discuss the lawsuit against his former boss and the company he currently works at.