WWE SummerSlam tickets are now on sale at Ticketmaster. The company's hot streak of running stadium shows continues, as the event takes place Saturday, August 3, 2024 from Cleveland Browns Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio. The venue opened in 1999 and has max capacity of approximately 67,000 people.

If you're looking to attend SummerSlam as a true VIP, On Location sells Priority Pass packages that premium seating, meeting WWE Superstars, photo opportunities and more. Here's an early look at the seating chart for this year's SummerSlam, with some of the most desirable seats going up for sale during this week's 2-day pre-sale event.

SummerSlam is one of WWE's original 'big 4' events, along with WrestleMania, Survivor Series and the Royal Rumble. Cleveland's own Logan Paul, the reigning WWE United States champion, says wrestling fans should expect a star-studded roster of celebrity guest appearances.

“I wanna bring my brother Jake. I want MGK to be there, I want the Kelce brothers to be there. I want it to be one of the biggest events Cleveland has ever seen."

He added, "Oh, Dave Chapelle will absolutely be there" and hopes to secure an opponent that he can "bring the house down" with. Who could that be?

Last year's SummerSlam was held at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan, with an attendance of 51,477 and a gate of $8.5 million. Cleveland Browns Stadium has a listed capacity of 67,431 and WWE should have no problem packing fans into another huge NFL stadium.

WWE continues to break records, most recently with WrestleMania XL. The event generated gate receipts totaling $38.5 million from two nights at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia. WWE also sold 44,569 tickets, generating $7.3 million, for the 2024 Royal Rumble at Tropicana Field.