The Undertaker moved at a cat-like pace to ensure his spot at WrestleMania 40 went off without a hitch, Undisputed WWE Champion Cody Rhodes has revealed.

In the emotional main event of WrestleMania 40: Sunday, Rhodes ended the 1,316-day run of Roman Reigns, who has not been seen since the event. Both men had help with The Undertaker appearing to chokeslam The Rock after the Final Boss tried to assist his cousin.

Though not decked in his usual Undertaker regalia, the WWE Hall of Famer did appear in the ring in an instant when the lights went dark. On the Babyfaces podcast, Rhodes shared some new information about the Phenom's infamous appearance.

"When the blackout happens in the arena, your eyes are adjusted to where you actually can see kind of what's going on in the ring... I saw out of the corner of my eye, The Undertaker roll in the ring at a speed that was like a Ricochet would roll in the ring. A Chad Gable would roll in the ring.

"A speed that if anyone's wondering, 'Oh, I wonder if it's still there.' Oh my gosh. It was like a lion, legit like watching a lion who'd been sleeping on the rock all day and then he just went out and did it."

Rhodes then recalled a 'moment' that he likes to believe he shared with his fellow WWE World Champion

"When he chokeslams The Rock, I got to make eye contact with him ever so briefly. And I think he maybe wanted to have a moment, maybe not. I could be overestimating my importance to The Undertaker here, but he winked at me. He winked at me and then the lights went out."

With the Phenom clearing the field, Rhodes was able to defeat Reigns and finally 'finish the story.' He has since retained against AJ Styles at WWE Backlash France. His next title defense will come against Logan Paul at WWE King And Queen Of The Ring.