Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Owner

Default Kennedy v Orton --which one is THE OVERRATED Star

These two are very clonish. Both have the same general look (heavy tatoos, smirks and sneers) one being blonde one brown or course. Both aren't huge meatheads but generally muscular (though Kennedy seems fatter today). Both are good wrestlers, all things considered. Both are established heels and both seem like Face Turns are coming down the road. And both are free from punishment--if either get pulled over for a DUI--for example--both aren't going to be receiving the "we wish him well in his future endeavors" memo.

However. One of these stars is being forced down our throats. One of these stars is nothing, in reality.

In my mind--Ken Kennedy is the most shamefully overrated star to appear in recent memory. His signature moves aren't all that great. Nobody can touch the RKO in terms of cool finishers. Kennedy stands and poses during his "promos" and I have yet to hear anyone parrot back any of his smack because Kennedy's smack is average. Everyone goes overboard with fawning over him on the mic BECAUSE HARDLY ANYONE IS GREAT ON THE MIC ANYMORE! Kennedy gets the benefit of lack of great mic workers in general and certainly on Smackdown. I will consent that Randy is a weak mic worker.

What does everyone think? Who's more overrated?

well I really think that Orton has all the talent in the world...but he's a jerk.
    PERIOD. And that's why he doesn't get the push just yet, does he have more talent than Kennedy I think so...but I think that Kennedy is by far a better worker of the stick than Orton...I mean Orton is on my top 5 worst mic workers which includes Edge/Shelton/and Khali! But I do think that Orton has the most talent...

and by the way, the RKO is just a modified stunner...I don't get how that's better than a Canadian Destroyer or if you're sticking in the WWE, that Green Bay Plunge that Kennedy does is just as impressive...which means neither one is that impressive to me...

But I got your back as far as Kennedy being the more overrated wrestler.

This may be the hardest question ever posted on a forum. I hate both of those guys. I guess I would have to go with Kennedy too. Not because Orton has any redeeming qualities, but because he has at least accomplished some stuff, while Kennedy has done nothing but wrestle on smackdowns mid card and rip off the early ufc announcing style with the double last name gimmick.

Jobber

what are you guys talking about? clearly orton is the most overrated wrestler.
    i mean he's better on the mic, both the kenton bomb and the green bay plunge are both better than the RKO....although it is cool when done right.
    plus he's better with the backstage behavior and politics. and you cant deny that the kennedy v. undertaker feud blew orton v. undertaker right out of the water....and they had a match at wrestlemania. if...when kennedy gets the world title put around him, im sure it will stay there longer than it did around orton's.

how was the Kennedy-undertaker feud better? Kennedy never won a match clean,was destroyed every time, and the angle had some of the crappiest mic work ever.

Mid-carder

i think orton is the more overrated because he has been shoved down our throats, given the title and now in a feud with DX yet if it wasnt for hhh and the evelotion then would we even know who he is. he couldnt make a name for himself because he maybe a decent wrestler but how many good wrestlers stayed nobodys for thier entire career. Kennady lucked out because of lack of talen on smackdown and rode that into the position in. they are both midcard wrestlers and orton has been world champion thats sad

Kennedy is more overated because he get all of these title shots and legend killings and can't do what he has to do and win them.

Ring Crew

i think Kennedy is more over rated because Orton is a fantastic wrestler and kennedy just cant do things orton can

The Rated R Legend Killer welovefear's Avatar

UMMM Overated??? These two are the future of the wwe....they both have in ring and mic talent...maybe kennedy is alot better on the mic but they are both studs

Ring Crew

I like both of them and they sure as hell ain't overrated !!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast