PDA

View Full Version : Update on recent Randy Orton incident

Konan
02-21-2010, 08:02 PM
TMZ.com reported Saturday that WWE Superstar Randy Orton has been cleared regarding an incident in which he allegedly spit on a fifteen-year-old boy.

A document filed in a Massachusetts court confirmed that the case was dismissed due to lack of probable cause.

According to police reports at the time of the incident, Orton allegedly responded to a young male fan's request for a photograph with a dose of saliva and some name calling. The claim continued that Orton responded to a complaint from the boy's mother with, "so sue me."

Ultimately, however, the court ruled that there was no probable cause to move forward with the charge.

DUKE NUKEM
02-21-2010, 08:32 PM
thanks for the update Konan

Big Evil
02-22-2010, 02:36 AM
Good to see a bogus claim was shot down. Who the hell do some of these people think they are? They think they can just make a claim, and that because its a star or celebrity that they are going to get what they want. It's ridiculous.

LionDen
02-22-2010, 05:05 AM
Good to see a bogus claim was shot down. Who the hell do some of these people think they are? They think they can just make a claim, and that because its a star or celebrity that they are going to get what they want. It's ridiculous.

lol It is possible he did do it and is something I see Orton doing. If he spat on my 15 year old, I would do more than claim.

Big Evil
02-22-2010, 05:57 AM
Now I know Orton has been an ass in the past, and we all know he will do something stupid again, but I can't see even a guy like Orton spitting on a kid in front of a crowd just because he asked for an autograph. This reminds me of the suit against Sandman a while back with the woman claiming he attacked her in the crowd. Another ridiculous claim.