Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Thumbs up Update on recent Randy Orton incident

TMZ.com reported Saturday that WWE Superstar Randy Orton has been cleared regarding an incident in which he allegedly spit on a fifteen-year-old boy.

A document filed in a Massachusetts court confirmed that the case was dismissed due to lack of probable cause.

According to police reports at the time of the incident, Orton allegedly responded to a young male fan's request for a photograph with a dose of saliva and some name calling. The claim continued that Orton responded to a complaint from the boy's mother with, "so sue me."

Ultimately, however, the court ruled that there was no probable cause to move forward with the charge.

thanks for the update Konan
    EYES OF THE INSANE

Good to see a bogus claim was shot down. Who the hell do some of these people think they are? They think they can just make a claim, and that because its a star or celebrity that they are going to get what they want. It's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Evil View Post
    Good to see a bogus claim was shot down. Who the hell do some of these people think they are? They think they can just make a claim, and that because its a star or celebrity that they are going to get what they want. It's ridiculous.
    lol It is possible he did do it and is something I see Orton doing. If he spat on my 15 year old, I would do more than claim.

Now I know Orton has been an ass in the past, and we all know he will do something stupid again, but I can't see even a guy like Orton spitting on a kid in front of a crowd just because he asked for an autograph. This reminds me of the suit against Sandman a while back with the woman claiming he attacked her in the crowd. Another ridiculous claim.