Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Coachman Punished At SD!, Batista/UFC, HOF Tix, More

-- Thanks to site reader Michael for sending this in: Just thought I'd pass along that Batista was shown on camera during UFC 82: Pride of a Champion. The announcer, Mike Goldberg, made reference to Batista and Brock Lesnar being good friends. Batista was booed heavily by the crowd.

-- Thanks to site reader Matt Cordes for sending this in: Hey I just wanted to let you guys know that HHH, Batista, and JBL were all at the Arnold Classic yesterday in Columbus. JBL was very nice taking pictures and signing autographs for people. Batista was at a table for one of the companies that gives him supplements and he was signing autographs there and HHH was up on a stage of another supplement company pretty much just smiling for the fans and throwing some stuff out to the crowd. All 3 seemed to be nice guys and were having a good time at the event. I can only assume all 3 went to the UFC fight later that night since they were already in Columbus and I know these guys love the UFC stuff.

-- This week on SmackDown!, Jonathan Coachman disobeyed one of Vince McMahon's rules and was punished for it in public. During The Undertaker's match with Zack Ryder, the two men brawled outside the ring near the announcers' table. WWE announcers are instructed to run away when the Undertaker is brawling on the outside and Coachman just sat there. As punishment, Coachman had to go into the ring after the show show was over and take finishing moves from multiple SmackDown! stars including Taker, Batista, and Finlay.

-- The WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony is not sold out. Tickets in the upper 200 level sections have been released. As reported earlier, this year's ceremony will be held at the Amway Arena in Orlando, Florida on Saturday, March 29th. Tickets are available at all Ticketmaster locations.

24Wrestling.com

Main Eventer

Poor Coach lol.

Ring Crew

funny about coach, but surely viewers r being punished with his god awful commentating ?! seriously cole and coach ? whos idea was that?

lol never heard of that punishment before but i like it
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you