Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Married on a wing and a prayer

A daredevil couple are celebrating after getting hitched 1,000 feet in the air - on the wings of two planes.
    Darren McWalters, 24, was strapped to the top wing of a biplane while his 23-year-old bride Katie Hodgson, wearing a traditional dress, flew alongside on the wing of an identical plane.

Rev George Bringham flew ahead on the wings of a third aircraft and married the couple - over an airborne communications system - with proceedings played through loud speakers to the congregation below, reports The Daily Telegraph.

The ceremony, which was delayed twice due to bad weather, took place above RFC Rendcomb Airfield, near Cirencester, Gloucestershire.

Mr McWalters, a fitness instructor, said: "We got engaged in the Brazilian rainforest and I wanted a wedding blessing that would top my proposal.

"It was unbelievable. Looking down and seeing my family and friends below was just incredible. I'm lost for words."

His wife, a postwoman, said when she was a young girl she never imagined she would wed on the wings of a plane: "As I got older I became more adventurous. I bring the adventurous side out of Darren - he used to be scared of heights."

Rev Bringham, 67, said: "It's certainly the most unusual wedding I've ever done. The only hairy moment was when I thought my goggles were about to come off."

Formation wingwalkers Team Guinot flew the couple 1,000 feet in the air for the ceremony.

The couple exchanged rings inside the reception hall at the airbase, before sitting down for a private dinner and party.

Nova
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

Main Eventer

OMG, they're insane!