Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default The John Report: TNA iMPACT: Monday 29th March 2010

Ok, My first thoughts are Why the hell is hogan handing power out? and why is it to a midcarder who we haven't seen for months? Hogan's opening promo with Lethal was depressing. The following moments with Jarrett was too. Hogan's just going to forget about everything and let Jarrett possiby have a match for the TNA World Title?.. He's gone from bathroom cleaner to world title contender.. Good news for those bathroom attenders at TNA Wrestling, Ey?

A few things baffled me about the segment with the band and bubba. They wore T-Shirts saying Bubba's Army, Aren't they the band? Why aren't they wearing their own shirts. Also, If Kevin was such good friends with Young, Why the hlel did he turn on him?

I liked the opening match, X Division are amazing and need to continue on iMPACT.

Great to see Brooke is in TNA .

I liked how Chelsea came down and started coming onto the Pope.. How can such a classy girl become a slut?

Who the hell is Joe talking about? That was such a horrible silly little segment.

Basically, Flair distracts Jarrett? What's the problem flair has with jarrett? and Because of this, Jarrett is just allowed on Hogan's team even though Jeff has openly claimed he wants to be owner again and hates the new system. Makes perfect sense.

I really am liking the push that Beer Money are getting, They are great.

Eric Young isn't in the same league as jeff and rvd. They should have had a better partner.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Joe gets kidnapped then does a weird promo. TNA need to something fresh with him or else he's gonna be stuck in a rut. Also liked your comments on Jarrett thing but the bit at the end prolly made things a little clearer. As it is TNA knew they wouldn't be able to compete against a WM follow-up so yeah that's why the sucky show. Can't believe that bastard Love Sponge is gonna do what Dusty Rhodes did with the Wolfpac

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

You can see why this got a 0.6 rating. Terrible impact. Next week's show looks better though.