Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CLASH Wrestling: MERRY CLASHMAS 12/10 Dearborn,MI - Skyy/Jacobs vs GQ/Elkins

CLASH Wrestling: MERRY CLASHMAS!
    Friday, December 10th 2010

Dearborn Elks Lodge
    25000 Michigan Ave.
    Dearborn, MI 48124

All Ages: $12 General at Door, $10 Presale at CLASHWRESTLING.COM.

Tag Team Main Event
    CLASH Champion Gavin Quinn & "Caveman" Tyler Elkins vs. "Ace High" Cameron Skyy & Jimmy Jacobs

Superhero vs. Woman: The Rematch!
    Blue Ranger vs. Mena Libra

8 Man Elimination Match
    The H3RD ("Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik, Austin Manix & Pain Killers) vs. "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo, The Wreckingball, Hakeem Zane & Dragon Kreed

Tag Team Match (Non-Title)
    William J. O'Malley & Gideon Malice vs. Too Sweet (Bryce Benajmin & Joey Marx)

Tag Team Match
    Bump N' Uglies vs. Victorious Secret (Mason Conrad & Cameron Salem w/ Arella Angel)

-----

Event Results To Divided We Fall (11/20/10)

* Victorious Secret (Mason Conrad & Cameron Salem) w/ Arella Angel & Willie Watts def. William J. O’Malley & Gideon Malice via pinfall.

* “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik and “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo wrestled to a No Contest when a mysterious character seen last month interfered.

** In-Ring Promo with Current CLASH Champion J. Miller relinguishing his belt due to injury. Miller informed us it would be approxamately 6-7 months before he can return to action.

* Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx) def. Bump N Uglies to become the New CLASH Tag Team Champions. Post Match, Bump N Uglies appearing to congratulate the New Champs, then ran an assault laying out Too Sweet ending the celebration.

** As Austin Manix w/ Tommy Treznik awaited Dragon Kreed’s arrival for the Street Fight challenge, Treznik declared that Kreed was not here due to the other half of H3RD consisting of the Pain Killers (Jacob & Donnie Hallows) jumping Kreed at his home. As a result, the Wreckingball answered the Street Fight challenge.

* Austin Manix w/ Tommy Treznik def. The Wreckingball via pinfall. Treznik aided the assist by hitting a Top Rope legdrop with a chair onto Wreckingball.

* Mena Libra def. Nevaeh via pinfall with Special Referee Truth Martini. Mena overcame her odds while she was pinning Nevaeh on one side, while in her other hand she had Martini in a half crab forcing the CEO to make the count or suffer injury. Post-Match saw Truth Martini knocking out Mena with the Book Of Truth, then challenging her to a bout at Seize The Day IV on 1/29. Interestingly, Martini has not been an active wrestler in quite some time since transitioning to managing.

* “GQ” Gavin Quinn def. “Ace High” Cameron Skyy w/ “Caveman” Tyler Elkins to become the New CLASH Heavyweight Champion. The finish saw Elkins turn on his friend Skyy by whacking him in the back with his crutch after Skyy’s refusal to use it on Quinn during the bout. This crutch shot aided Quinn to his victory.

Source: clashwrestling.com

White Ranger vs. Masked Man Set For Merry CLASHMas!

At both The Future Is Unwritten & Divided We Fall, a mysterious masked man has interfered in CLASH bouts.Thus far, there seems to be little method to this monster’s madness as he has attacked both Hakeem Zane & Dave Manzo, and attempted to do the same to Arella Angel & Tommy Treznik. CLASH Management has attempted to gather more information on this individual, but in the limited opportunities they have had to speak with the assailant, he has refused to speak.

Nevertheless, if this mysterious competitor chooses to join us for Merry CLASHmas, he will have a Superhero waiting for him! CLASH Management has signed a match between the White Ranger and the unnamed masked monster for December 10th, when CLASH Wrestling returns to Dearborn, MI for MERRY CLASHMAS!

Will we learn more about this mysterious competitor? Will the White Ranger be the first man to give the masked man a taste of his own medicine? Join us on December 10th to find out! Tickets for MERRY CLASHMAS are on sale now!

Catch up on everything in the world of CLASH Wrestling by watching this music video highlighting our annual November supershow, Divided We Fall!

Featuring highlights from the following matches:
    - Victorious Secret vs. William J. O'Malley & Gideon Malice
    - "Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik vs. "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo
    - Austin Manix vs. The Wreckingball (Street Fight)
    - Mena Libra vs. Nevaeh (Guest Referee: Truth Martini)
    - Bump N' Uglies vs. Too Sweet (Tag Team Championship)
    - Gavin Quinn vs. "Ace High" Cameron Skyy (CLASH Championship)

For more information on Divided We Fall and everything else related to CLASH Wrestling, please visit http://www.clashwrestling.com

Travicity

Quinn looks like Nigel McGuiness Thanks for updates.

CLASH Blog: Hakeem Zane (12/01/10)

You know, I consider myself a student of the game. I'm constantly studying matches of the best wrestlers from around the world. That's how I came upon CLASH Wrestling. I said to myself "Hakeem, if you wanna be the best, you have to beat the best." I knew that I had to get into CLASH and test myself against it's high caliber athletes. I did just that, but thus far, things haven't been going as well as I had hoped for. My first outing was in Six Way Fray at All Out War against "The Mad Scientist" Tommy Treznik, Austin Manix, 'Ace High" Cameron Skyy, "Mr 450" Hammett, and the "Caveman" Tyler Elkins. I knew right away that I was in there with some talented competitors, but I got the vibe from Treznik and Manix that they were dangerous. I had no idea until later on that night.

In the All Out War Match, I saw the entire H3RD working as a unit and I knew that they would be the most trouble. As soon as my music hit I blazed to the ring, which was a mistake on my part. I went right after them and soon found myself outnumbered, outgunned, and took a serious beat down. Now granted, I realize in this sport you take your losses and you live to fight another day, but that's not what The H3RD had in store. No, instead of just tossing me over the top rope each member of the H3RD lifted me high above their heads (probably about 10 or 15 from the concrete floor) then launched me over the top rope. Not to get me out of the ring, but to get me out of this sport. The H3RD probably didn't give two thoughts about it, they probably didn't think or care about any repercussions. Well, Hakeem Zane is not just some chump you can walk all over and be on your way.

You can knock me down and I'll get right back up, a littler tougher and smarter each time. I'm all about sportsmanship and the thrill of competition, but if you wanna get nasty, or a little dirty, then good because I can get just as crazy! I am INTENSITY PERSONIFIED and when I'm ready to throw down you're going to know that you've been in a fight. When I heard that Manzo, Kreed and Wreckingball needed a fourth man for Merry CLASHmas, I volunteered my services right away. I've been waiting a long time to get my hands on each member of The H3RD and there's no better time than December 10th.

You boys should've finished the job at All Out War, because now it's my turn.

Hakeem Zane

Source: youtube.com/clashwrestling

CLASH Wrestling: "Caveman" Tyler Elkins (12/02/10) Interview

"Caveman" Tyler Elkins shares his thoughts on his former friend "Ace High" Cameron Skyy and offers a challenge for Seize The Day 4 on January 29th, 2011.

CLASH News Flash For December 3, 2010: Tis the holiday season as CLASH Wrestling sleighs our way to Dearborn, Michigan on Friday, December 10th for MERRY CLASHMAS – THE SEASON FINALE! Plenty of news stemming from Divided We Fall from 11/20 to share in addition details on our upcoming finale supershow event -

MERRY CLASHMAS!
    (Last CLASH Event of 2010!)
    Friday, December 10, 2010

Dearborn Elks Lodge
    25000 Michigan Ave
    Dearborn, MI 48124

All Ages, 8pm Bell, Doors @ 7:30pm
    $12 General @ Door, Discounts on CLASHWRESTLING.COM

NEW CLASH HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION – “GQ” GAVIN QUINN!
    A month or so back, J.Miller was sidelined with a broken leg at a live event in Berwyn, IL. Since the timetable of recovery appears to be 6-8 months, he was forced to relinquish the title. The two top contenders “GQ” Gavin Quinn and “Ace High” Cameron Skyy managed by friend “Caveman” Tyler Elkins went at it on 11/20. Due to a betrayal on the behalf of Elkins; striking Skyy in the back with his crutch while the referee was down, aided Quinn to his first singles title win.

Quinn, whom had set out toward singles success breaking away from notorious Tag Team “The Friends” by turning on Rave Killbourn in February, then retiring him in October this year, finally achieved the ultimate prize – the CLASH Heavyweight Championship!

On 12/10/10 however, Quinn will tag with Elkins to take on Skyy & Jimmy Jacobs in our Tag Team Main Event! Tickets available now on CLASHWRESTLING.COM!

SEIZE THE DAY IV – MATCHES BEING SIGNED, CHALLENGES MADE
    Seize The Day IV is the anniversary event of CLASH Wrestling as a company and the kickstart of the new year and season of CLASH! It’s the biggest event and celebration of this company and some of the biggest matches are already being signed, and challenges are being made!

Following her win over Nevaeh this past weekend, Mena Libra was struck in the head by The Book Of Truth, by none other than the Special Referee for that night, Truth Martini. Following this knockout shot, the CLASH CEO challenged Mena to a singles match at CLASH Wrestling’s marquee event! Truth & Mena have been at each other’s throats since Truth’s arrival as the CLASH CEO in January 2010 as his stance was against women’s wrestling, but then directing his hatred toward just Mena as an individual! The two will meet in combat, man vs. woman on 1/29/11!

Additionally, cameras caught up to Tyler Elkins following his betrayal on Cameron Skyy. He issued a challenge to the former champ to Seize The Day IV, however CLASH Wrestling has yet to get a word from Skyy on the challenge.

H3RD SCHEMATIC CONTINUALLY INTERRUPTED?
    The “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik has had his concocted H3RD formula for quite some time. Very rarely do you get it right on the first try, as obvious with the split of Treznik & Miller. However, Treznik believes his current H3RD equation involving Austin Manix, and The Pain Killers (Jacob & Donnie Hallows)will bring him much success. To his dismay, there has been interruptions such as Dragon Kreed whom eliminated all of H3RD in the All Out War Match in September, and then there as been “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo who has exhibited “Super Strength” after drinking one of Treznik’s elixirs meant for himself. Treznik, convinced he had invented an antidote to calm this “Super Strength” went toe to toe w/ Manzo once again on 11/20, however we saw the match interrupted by the mysterious masked man who will be in action against White Ranger on 12/10.

We also learned that The Pain Killers had jumped Dragon Kreed at his home forcing him to be unable to appear on 11/20, this brought the Wreckingball out to answer the Street Fight challenge made by Austin Manix. It has been obvious that the H3RD work in numbers, proving it once again while Treznik aided to the victory for Manix over Wreckingball.

The H3RD as a collective unit will take on the tandem of everyone that has stepped up to the challenge on 12/10 in Dearborn, MI as they take on Dragon Kreed, “Swagg Starr” Dave Manzo, Wreckingball, & Hakeem Zane in an 8 Man Elimination match!

NEW CLASH WRESTLING TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS – TOO SWEET
    On 11/20, the undefeated team of Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx) defeated current Tag Team Title holders, Bump N Uglies via pinfall. Too Sweet debuted at this past year’s NPCI Tag Team Tournament in July and have garnered a huge following since joining the CLASH Roster. Too Sweet will be in Non-Title Tag Action on 12/10/10 for our CLASHMAS event as they take on the new duo of William J. O’Malley and the “Elder Statesman” Gideon Malice.

OTHER SIGNED BOUTS FOR 12/10 IN DEARBORN, MI:
    The disgruntled Former Tag Champions, Bump N Uglies, will jump right back into the tag team race for the gold as they take on the flamboyant duo of Victorious Secret (Mason Conrad & Cameron Salem) w/ Arella Angel! In addition, CLASH will drop a special “X-Mas” announcement as it concerns the CLASH Heavyweight Title picture heading into Seize The Day IV!

In Other News:

MARK YOUR CALENDARS – SEIZE THE DAY IV
    The anniversary of CLASH Wrestling; our annual SEIZE THE DAY IV event will be held on Saturday, January 29, 2011. CLASH Wrestling debuted as a company on January 5, 2008 in an event entitled “Seize The Day: Crowning Of A Champion” out of Taylor, Michigan’s TaylorTown Trade Center. TaylorTown will once again be the home of CLASH Wrestling’s birthday, stay with CLASHWRESTLING.COM on updates to our biggest event of the year!

Thanks for reading this week, we’ll see you Friday, 12/10 at Dearborn Elks Lodge for MERRY CLASHMAS!

CLASH Blog: CLASH Champion "GQ" Gavin Quinn (12/06/10)

On October 1st 1932, Babe Ruth stood at home plate in the fifth inning of the 1932 World Series. After digging in and going through his normal at bat routine, he made a pointing gesture to the center field bleachers; legend has it he was "calling his shot," or predicting a home run on the biggest stage of them all, the World Series. The next pitch Ruth saw, he hammered it out of the park to the centerfield bleachers!

You're probably saying to yourself "Wow! What an outstanding feat! Absolutely amazing!"

Well CLASH fans, you're right. What Babe Ruth did was amazing. But do you know what's even more amazing? Imagine someone so good at what they did, that they predicted victory and success on a nightly basis! Well I'm here to tell you that said person does exist. That person is "GQ" Gavin Quinn, YOUR NEW CLASH CHAMPION!

Let's review my last 3 "called shots."

Match with Rave Killbourn:
    Guaranteed I would prove he wasn't on my level. Two of my superkicks later, I did just that. SHOT CALLED

All Out War:
    Outlasted 22 other competitors in the over the top rope battle royal? Amazing. Calling that you would do so? Legendary! SHOT CALLED

CLASH Championship Match vs. Cameron Skyy:
    Told all of you I wasn't leaving "Divided We Fall" without MY belt. I didn't. SHOT CALLED

My next opponents have been announced. I will be teaming with "The Caveman" Tyler Elkins to take on Cameron Skyy and Jimmy Jacobs. Tyler and I are going to end that night just as it ended at Divided We Fall. That is, with a superkick to the chin of my opponent and my hand being raised victorious.

Just my way of pointing to the centerfield stands. Hope you brought your mitt.
    Gavin Quinn

CLASH Blog: Victorious Secret (12/07/10)

Hey everybody! It's Mason Conrad and Cameron Salem once again! We just wanted to give you, all our super awesome fans, a heads up on what’s going on with us! By now, you all know that at Divided We Fall we were victorious! We also had some new companions with us! The ever so adorable Willie Watts and the sensational Arella Angel were awesome to have in our corner! They both may become honorary members of V.S. (That stands for Victorious Secret for those who didn’t understand that abbreviation).

On a serious note, after our defeat against the Bump N' Uglies at The Future Is Unwritten, we were out to prove that we have what it takes to be top contenders in the CLASH Tag Team division. With our Victory over William J. O’Malley & Gideon Malice at Divided We Fall, we think we have what it takes to take the Bump N Uglies down! Especially after the way they acted after losing the Tag Team Championship to Too Sweet.

You can never have too many friends, which is why we helped out Bryce & Joey after the Bump N' Babies attacked them. Sadly, we had to do the same for Mena Libra when Truth Martini attacked her with his book! Nailed her right in the head! That’s when we felt Victorious Secret needed to take action!

We hope to make an impact here at CLASH Wrestling and to prove that we deserve to be here! After we get our revenge on the Bump N' Uglies, our sights are set on on the CLASH Tag Team Championship! Even though Too Sweet are super awesome guys, we're coming for their gold! Until then, thanks for all the support and hope to see you soon!

Victorious Secret,
    Cameron Salem & Mason Conrad

Source: youtube.com/clashwrestling

CLASH In A Flash: Too Sweet (12/08/10)

CLASH Tag Team Champions Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx) share their thoughts on their tenure in CLASH Wrestling and the former champs the Bump N' Uglies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast