Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

The Mac

Default Lesnar Vs Cain Velsaquez

I just watched the fight between Brock and Cain watching it the first time i thought for sure it was a justified stoppage that Cain just owned him but upon watching again i think herb dean stopped that fight way to early, brock had just over a minute left to survive and when he stepped in those punches were far from devestating i think that fight shoulda made it to round 2 or at least not stopped then, d i think it would have made a difference no, it was only a matter of time befre brock got beaten down, put you never know what would have happened

what you think?

Well... they weren't exactly devasting, but what it all comes down to is you have to properly defend yourself and whether he was really getting hurt or not it doesn't really matter because he wasn't sufficiently defending himself.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I think Herb Dean did a good job stopping the match. Brock got PWND, and he would have lost in the second round anyway. He didn't even try to get up when Cain threw punches at him.

Do I want to see a rematch down the road? Hell Yeah!

Travicity

He got owned a rematch? I wanted Santos/Velasquez.

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ If Cain holds that belt for like a year, I could easily see Brock getting a rematch, if he manage to get back on track.

The Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Swinny View Post
    Well... they weren't exactly devasting, but what it all comes down to is you have to properly defend yourself and whether he was really getting hurt or not it doesn't really matter because he wasn't sufficiently defending himself.
    he was covering up, he wasnt moving his head that much but not a lot of those last punches were getting through, he was trying to kick off cain right up till the last bit and there wasnt much time left in the fight so it shoulda continued