Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default The Miz Talks Ric Flair Passing Him The Torch, Being A Babyface, Winning the title

Source: The Times-Picayune

The Times-Picayune has an interview up with the Miz, who was promoting this Sunday's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view at the New Orleans Arena. Here are some highlights:
    How cool it was to have Ric Flair pass the torch to him: "Are you kidding me? When I was a kid, I was giving all my friends figure fours all the time. For him to pass it to me, it was incredible. I was so grateful."

Winning the WWE Championship: "Cleveland sports hasn't won a championship in some time, but I brought the championship to Cleveland. The amazing part was the Internet getting a buzz. Venues that normally don't talk about us like MTV and US Weekly doing stories on it. It just went to show that I really made an impact. And the angry Miz girl (shown in the crowd with a pouty face) really made it."

Being a face: "The funny thing is that I never changed. To me, I've never been bad or good. I've always been the Miz. I'm used to people booing me and telling me I suck. Now, they're chanting I'm awesome, but I'll take it.

PWI

Main Eventer

He was at nearly top level back at the WM main event..i absolutely bought his battle with Cena

Jobbing to A-Ry and Brodus Clay killed him. He was at least an established main eventer before now he's just another heel theyre desperately trying to get over as a face.