QT Marshall has re-signed with AEW.

The AEW talent, backstage producer, trainer, and Tony Khan confidant confirmed the news during an interview with Frank Jofo. Marshall had reportedly been working without a talent contract after it expired.

"I've always worked for AEW," Marshall said. "I'm one of the Vice Presidents. That is a job that I have. The talent is just a second thing that I have as well. So, yes, we've made another agreement and we'll see what happens. I'm there. I won't be going anywhere else -- except AAA and as many independent shows as I can because I'm trying to break Orange Cassidy's title defense record."

Marshall is the AAA Latin American Champion. He won the vacant title at Triplemania XXXI by defeating Pentagon Jr, Dralistico, and Texano Jr in a Fatal Four-Way Match.

He has been a prominent figure in AEW since it started and played a pivotal role in the company's pandemic era shows. AEW recorded weeks and weeks of television from Marshall's gym in Georgia. He serves Tony Khan in the ring, but also as a backstage leader. Marshall is also a trainer at the Nightmare Factory pro wrestling school.

Most recently in AEW, Marshall has managed Powerhouse Hobbs and also starred in a vignette skit called QTV.