Will Ospreay took Triple H's comments about wrestlers who pick AEW over WWE personally. He returned fire on the 4/10 episode of AEW Dynamite.

While speaking to the Pat McAfee Show during WrestleMania weekend, Triple H said, "When I see people trying to make it, and they pick the job where they go, 'Well I work less and the schedule's lighter,' okay I'm glad I didn't get you. Because if you're not in it for the grind in that point in your career, you have no business being here."

Will Ospreay cut a promo on AEW Dynamite, where he answered Triple H's comment about wrestlers who pick AEW over WWE.

"Normally I wouldn't rise to this type of bait, right? But seeing how the guy who said it is only in the position because he was grinding the boss' daughter, you have no business telling me what the grind is all about, my friend, because you have no idea what I fight for.

AEW signed three big names in a row with Will Ospreay, Kazuchika Okada, and Mercedes Mone. All of those stars were talking to WWE at one point, and they decided to take Tony Khan's deal instead.

Mone and WWE came to a financial roadblock. She signed an incredibly lucrative deal with AEW, one that is reportedly the largest woman's deal in pro wrestling history.

AEW locked down Kazuchika Okada with a three-year contract valued at approximately $13.5 million. Okada is earning about $4.5 million a year with his All Elite deal.

Will Ospreay has been open about why he turned down a WWE contract. Ospreay acknowledged the offer from WWE, but he emphasized the trust he has in Tony Khan, a significant factor influencing his decision to sign with AEW.

"I want to know what I'm doing within the ring, and the rest, for me, is easy. What more could you want from a boss?"